Computer is one of the expensive gadget when it comes to maintenance not only money but as well as time. If you do not want your money to go to waste, you must protect your investment as much as you can. How can you protect it? Taking good care of your computer is one of way prolonging its life to serve you for a long time. In this way, you won’t feel that you have wasted your money as well as your time and effort. How can you protect not only the hardware of your computer but as well as the software inside? Here are some tips that can help:
How to Care for the Software?
- It needs responsibility when you are browsing the internet, especially visiting not trusted sites. Do not download files from websites which are not popular and recommended.
- Always keep your anti-virus and firewall on to prevent your operating system from crashing due to spyware, viruses and malware. Do not also forget to check updates to keep your computer protected.
- Scan your registry always to avoid crashing of files. Your registry is one of the most important parts of your software that should be taken care always. When the registry experience problem, some software installed can also be affected.
How to Care for Your Hardware?
- Clean your hardware by shutting down your computer and removing the power source. Then, open the case to see the components inside that needed to be cleaned. Some of the parts may require screwing. Check the warranty to guarantee that opening the case won’t void it.
- Use the tweezers when removing the dust inside around the parts. Do not touch them with your bare fingers.
Now, you know how to take good care of your expensive investment.