One of the most popular web-based mail services is Hotmail. It’s a product of Microsoft which is integrated with Windows Live Messenger and Office Live. If you have many important files stored in your email, you must constantly change your password. In order to change your password, you must also know the answer to your security question you chose on the registration process. You must also change your security question often. How?
- Open the online URL of Hotmail from your browser. Visit MSN Hotmail login and sign in with your own username and password at the areas presented within the homepage of Hotmail.
- At the time that you are login, press the “Option” link that anyone can be located with the right upper part of the page. You can easily find the location at the base of your user ID. In that case, click “More Options” in the drop-down menu.
- You can modify your account facts just like your security question by clicking the web link which states “Manage Your Account” field. You will see a link name “View and Edit your personal information”.
- Just choose the “Change” tab beneath the “Question” shown just at the section of “password reset information”. Key the password you may have right now from your account so that you can choose your own personal question. Pick the question and then key the answer on the region provided. After that, select the “Save” button to ensure the new picked question and answer could be stored.
How to Choose the Best Security Question?
- Choose a question that you can quickly remember when the time comes that you did not remember your password and also you need to reset it.
- Be sure that as well that the question will never be quickly thought by many people.
- You may change questions the same time you change your password for any improved security of one’s account.
For those who do not have an account yet, you may go to MSN Hotmail sign up page.