People will use a webmail service which is already trusted by many people. Hotmail is on the list because it is owned by Microsoft and had been in the service since 1996. Visit www.hotmail.com to create your own account. For those who already have an account, here are the steps on how to attach files or export emails on your pc.
How to Attach Files on Your Email?
Sometimes we need to attach file when we are sending a mail to someone. For example, we are looking for a job. We will have to attach our resume when we email the company. This basic function on Hotmail can be done easily. Just follow the instructions below:
- On your account, select the “New” link to jot down a fresh email.
- Press the “Attachments” near the “Insert” web link.
- Opt for the file which you plan to attach after which hit “Open”.
- Instantly you can enter the current email address of the person you prefer to post the email and also the information within your email.
How you can Export Emails to your Desktop?
When we have important emails on your Hotmail account, it might be good when we have backup copies on our personal computer. It is possible when you are going to follow the instructions below as your guide:
- You go to Hotmail.com login page and sign in to your account.
- From then on, visit your inbox and check out the emails within your inbox you simply choose to export.
- Then simply, towards the top of the page, press the “Print” icon. You will see newer windows that may pop-up plus the dialog box to the printer.
- You will have to decide on the “Microsoft XPS Document” and next select the “Print”. You can be expected to select where you can save your files. Decide on the place and after that click “Save” link.
- Now all of the emails you have picked shall be exported in the desktop.